GENERAL TEST QUESTIONS
For Drivers Test in Hawaii
1. When you take a road test for a driver's
- You must provide the vehicle.
- The vehicle must be in safe operating condition
free of safety defects.
- You must be accompanied to the testing station
by a licensed driver.
- All of the above.
2. When you change your address you
must notify the County examiner of drivers:
- In writing, within 30 days.
- In writing, within 10 days.
- In person, within 10 days.
- By telephone, within 30 days.
3. When you change your name you must
notify the County Examiner of drivers in person with proof of the change
- 60 days.
- 20 days.
- 10 days.
- 30 days.
4. When driving a vehicle upon any public
street or highway you must:
- Show your driver's license upon demand.
- Carry your license with you.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- All of the above.
5. When your driver's license expires
- Drive during the grace period of 90 days.
- Drive as long as you are accompanied by a
- You may not drive but you may renew
your driver's license within 90 days following normal license renewal steps.
- Drive to and from work only.
6. All head lamps on your vehicle must
work properly and be correctly adjusted:
- When driving in city traffic.
- At all times.
- When driving on freeways.
- When approaching other vehicles.
7. Which of the following equipment
may you have installed on your private vehicle?
- A red light showing the front, or a blue
light visible outside of the vehicle.
- A bell, exhaust whistle or siren.
- A muffler cut-out or by pass if used only
on country road.
- None of the above.
8. A copy of the vehicle inspection
- Should be kept in the vehicle.
- Filed with Your State income tax return.
- Be kept in a safe Place in the home.
- Will be sent to you by he County Department
9. The mechanical condition of the vehicle
is the responsibility of.
- The legal owner of the vehicle.
- The garage mechanic.
- The vehicle driver and registered owner
of the vehicle.
- The insurance Company.
10. A leaky exhaust system in your vehicle
is dangerous because it can cause:
- A loss of hearing.
- Carbon monoxide Poisoning
- Poor engine performance.
11. The agencies responsible for Vehicle
Registration and Licensing are:
- The County Police Departments.
- The County Departments Of Public Works.
- The State Department of Transportation.
- The County Departments of Finance.
12. When you as a registered owner of
a vehicle change your address from that shown on the registration certificate
- Must notify the County Department of Finance
when renewing the license.
- Must notify the County Department of
Finance within 30 days after the change.
- Must make the change only when selling or
trading the car.
- Do not have to do anything.
13. The most important thing in any
driving situation is.
- The vehicle.
- The environment (the highway and traffic).
- The driver (you).
- The time of day.
14. The boss chews you out just before
quitting time. You don't say much, but You think he is unfair and you are
angry! When You get to your car you should:
- Play the radio loud so You won't think about
- Drive fast on the Interstate so you can let
- Take a few minutes to cool off before
you drive home
- Stop in your favorite bar and have a few
drinks before driving home.
I want to do this test again from the beginning
because I really don't understand everything.
I want to continue on with the next test (14
I want to go back to the HOME PAGE of the Hawaii
General Driving Test.